Biocide- and preservative-free wall coating for interior use with resistance to mould formation, viruses and bacteria.
Main fields of application:
LUCITE® MultiResist PRO is imprevious to viruses, bacteria and mould. Ideal for use in sensitive areas, rooms with high germ and moisture levels as well as in food-processing facilities.
- Resistance to enveloped viruses (including corona viruses) according to ISO21702:2019 (test report available, full report on request)
- Resistance to MRSA (hospital germs) without the use of hazardous substances (test report available)
- Resistance to unenveloped viruses (including noro viruses) according to ISO181842014-09 (test report available)
- Resistance to mould formation according to DIN EN ISO 846:1997-10 (test report available)
- Harmless for room-air hygiene according to eco-Institut (test report available)
- Approval as wall coating in food-processing facilities (test report available)
- Disinfectant resistant according to DIN EN ISO 2812-1 (test report available)
- Free of solvents and plasticizers, free of fogging-active substances
- Biocide and preservative-free wall coating
- Long-term alkalinity of coating film
- According to DIN EN 13300: Opacity category 1
- Constently high pH value, non-corrosive
Recommended by Sentinel Haus as a pollutant-tested product for healthy building, renovation and living.
Rated as ecological building product according to the German BNB (assessment system for sustainable building) and Austrian Baubook.